Thursday, September 29, 2011

Going to Philly!

Paige, Leslie and I are flying to Philly tomorrow to hang out with Bailey, Chad and the new baby..if he ever gets here! I am excited to fly with Paige and Leslie. This will be their first time on an airplane. I hope Leslie does well, and if not, I hope the other passengers are patient.

What a blessing it has been to me to have a student teacher! Taleea is wonderful. She is doing a super job and is a natural at teaching and discerning student needs. She has the lesson plans written and ready to go and will be teaching the class while I am gone. That relieves so much stress for me. I still had to get a substitue, but her job will be to help Taleea. It will be the easiest sub job she has ever had.

I hope the next time I post something here it will include pictures of new little baby boy Clark. I think his name is going to be Miles Chad Clark, but Bailey said not to embroirdery it on anything because they want to see him first before they settle on a name for sure.

Bon Voyage!

1 comment:

  1. Ok, you are home now and I think we need some pictures posted here! I'm glad you got to be there and enjoy that new baby.

    ReplyDelete