Friday, September 28, 2012

Organized!

In my quest to get things dejunked and organized for the big move I tackled a couple of cupboards today. I wish I had taken a before and after picture, but I never remember the before shot. So anyway I have a corner cupboard that has spinning racks and I have been keeping pitchers, tupperware containers with lids and water bottles in there. It was always a mess!! The lids were everywhere and whenever the shelves got spun things would fall off. So today I decided to fix the problem. I movede some of my appliances to the spinning shelves and put the tupperware with their lids on a shelf where they will be much easier to get to. I hope it helps!



Strange subject to blog about, I know, but I have been experiencing a major case of laziness when it comes to getting the house organized and things cleaned out. This was a huge accomplishment for me.

1 comment:

  1. seriously, this post makes me happy. i love organization.

    ReplyDelete