Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Spring Break 2013 - We found a house in Texas!

When I finally move to Texas I will have a house to move into! During Spring break we made it our goal to find a house. We looked at a lot of resale houses, but in the end we ended up choosing a new construction. We found that you get more bang for your buck with new construction, you know what you're getting and they are very energy efficient. I forgot to take the camera so I had to take pictures with my iPad.


.
I will have to post more house pictures when I can figure out how to get them from the iPad camera roll.
 In the mean time here are some photos of some of the fun we had. These were taken on Eric's phone...I have no idea how they got to my iPad but I am glad they are there.
Abby and Eric swimming in the Apartment pool

White tiger at the Downtown aquarium...shouldn't we be looking at fish at an aquarium?

Eric and Marie at the Cubs vs. Astros last exhibiton game

Museum of Natural Science...Look it's long lost Uncle Neanderthal.

Isaac, Abby, Marie, Miranda wading in the Gulf of Mexico

Wave jumping! The Gulf of Mexico at Galveston

Houston Temple

3 comments:

  1. Fun, fun, fun! Congratulations on finding a house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so great that you found a place! I can't believe you are leaving Idaho Falls. So weird!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah! I am pretty excited for you -- hope you LOVE Houston!

    ReplyDelete