Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Thanksgiving

I have been a slothful blogger as of late. That is probably because Eric and I are not very exciting.

We did go to Wyoming for Thanksgiving. It was nice to visit with my family in Evanston and eat Thanksgiving dinner at my niece's house in Green River. All of my sibling were able to be at Thanksgiving dinner.

We stayed a couple of night in Laramie. It is fun to see the changes on the campus at UW. We also ran into some old college friends, Jeff and Debbie Anderson when we were eating at Chili's. We visited my Aunt Lucy Thompson for a few minutes, went to a movie with Abby,  and visited with Gwen's family.

Once again I set out to count my blessings. Here are some things I am grateful for in 2013.
Eric, Paige, Brent, Bailey, Chad, Isaac, Kandace, Miranda, Abby, Leslie, Brooke, Miles, new babies that are coming this next year, mom and dad, The Savior, beautiful home, Eric's job, great in laws, water filters (Texas water tastes bad),  cars that work, good health (especially after being sick for a month back in May), technology, modern medicine, airplanes, nature, T.V., music, kind people, sisters, brothers, missionaries, temples, prophets, apostles, church buildings, Advil, seasons, glasses so I can see small print, synthroid, food, curling irons, make-up, shoes, clothes, good friends old and new, ability to read, teachers, priesthood, prayer, faith, feather pillow, hot showers, sunshine, clouds, air conditioning, google maps/gps, crock pots, shampoo & rinse, combs, vacuums, washer & dryer, refrigerator, oven, fingernail clippers, foot rubs, padded church benches, physical body, heat, Sunday treats, bobby pins, flowers, color, Pres. And Sister Rasmussen, good neighbors, courteous drivers, FaceTime with my grand children and kids...I could go on, but I won't. The point is I recognize I am truly blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment