Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Wake up Call

This morning I was awakened at 5:10  by the phone. It was the sherrifs office doing a reverse 911 call. The message said that there was an arsonist in the area. The arsonist had started 6 haystack fires. I was instructed to check my property and report any suspicious activity to the sherrif's office. I did get up and check things out by peeking out the windows. After a quick prayer, I was not as worried because we don't have a haystack. Why do abnormal things always happen when Eric is out of town? It was not a good way to start the day...and an hour before my alarm was set to go off.

Other people in the community have been getting reverse 911 calls because there has been a mountain lion roaming around some neighborhoods. I did hear on the news today that a mountain lion was hit be a car between Firth and Blackfoot. I haven't hear if it is the same one that has been on an adventure in town.

No comments:

Post a Comment